REMARKS:View of Main Street, Canyonville, Or., looking south ca. 1913. Covered bridge over Canyon Creek in left rear. On west side of street is Hotel Canyonville; far right is the 1-story wooden false front J.M. Gross & Sons General Store; between hotel and store is the building that housed the Canyonville Echo founded by Harriett "Mrs. Sam" Pardee.
OBJECT DATE:ca. 1913
|Title||View of Main Street, Canyonville|
J.M. Gross & Sons General Store
|Number of images||1.0|