Museum logo
Museum logo

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 1997.21.1
Object Name report
Scope & Content report; chronology

CREATOR:John R. Finney

REMARKS:Property ownership and construction history for a residence at 1433 S.E. Kane Street, prepared by the owner of the property in 1996-97. Based on tax records, property transfer records, and other resources, the report documents changes of ownership and probable construction/remodeling dates for the house.; The house was owned for the greatest part of its history by Earl W. Wiley, Roseburg business owner and [after 1945] real estate agent, and his wife, Gladys W. Wiley.; This report includes a chronological chart of owners with dates of transfers and summarized legal descriptions at the times of each transfer.
Creator Finney, John R.
Title Ownership History for 1433 S.E. Kane Street
Collection ARCHIVES AND MANUSCRIPTS
Imagefile 003\1997211.JPG
Accession number 1997.21