|Object Name||Manuscript collection|
|Scope & Content||
cash book; account book
CREATOR:Millwood Post OfficeüUmpqua Ferry Post OfficeüUmpqua Post OfficeüMillwood, ORüUmpqua Ferry, Or.
REMARKS:The Umpqua Ferry Post Office was established in 1877 and was located about 7 miles west of Sutherlin on the Umpqua River. The post office name was changed to Umpqua in 1906. Records of this post office cover 1904-1906 and 1913-1951. The Millwood Post Office was established in 1886, and was located about 10 miles west of Sutherlin on the Umpqua River. The collection contains records of money orders, 1920-1922.
|Creator||Millwood Post Office; Umpqua Ferry Post Office; Umpqua Post Office; Millwood, OR|
|Title||Umpqua Ferry, Umpqua, and Millwood Post Office Records|
|Collection||ARCHIVES AND MANUSCRIPTS|