|Object Name||Application, Registration|
|Scope & Content||
Copy from the Oregon Parks and Recreation Department, State Historic Preservation Office offical notification of the entry of the Hamilton, Judge James Watson, House (1895) into the National Register of Historic Places on February 21, 1997.
Complete with an extensive physical description of the home, a narrative statement of the significance of the home. The house was designed by Architect William C. Knighton, whom also designed the Deepwood Estate in Salem, Oregon. Both home have many similarities in the consruction and design.
Also, included are the legal description of the property, floor plans and plat maps.
Helen Jane Clarke grandaughter of Judge James Watson Clarke, lived in the home until her death at which time the Historic Preservation Society sold the home to the Crowe family of Roseburg, Oregon
|Creator||Oregon Parks and Recreation Department, State Historic Preservation Office|
|Title||National Register of Historic Places, Judge James Watson Hamilton House|