|Object Name||title abstract|
|Scope & Content||
REMARKS:Copy of title abstract to two lots, showing names of buyers and sellers from the original owner [Aaron Rose by Donation Land Claim] up to a 1915 transfer from W.H. Richardson and Stella M. Richardson to United Artisans. Included in the summaries [abstracts] of legal documents affecting this property is a lease between Fullerton & Richardson and the Pacific Telephone and Telegraph Company, for a building to be built between 2 October and 31 December 1909 on Lot 12 in Block 50. This brick building [one story and a basement] was to be leased for 5 years.; According to the 1909-10 Roseburg City Directory, Fullerton & Richardson was located at 329 West Cass Avenue.
|Creator||Commercial Abstract Co.|
|Title||Abstract of title to Lots Eleven (11) and Twelve (12) in Block No. Fifty (50), Railroad Addition to the City of Roseburg, Oregon|
|Collection||ARCHIVES AND MANUSCRIPTS|