|Scope & Content||
REMARKS:Research notes and drawings for exhibit showing history of the Jackson Building, also known as Miller's Department Store, near the corner of SE Jackson Street and Oak Avenue in Roseburg. These materials were prepared by Ray Sims, who purchased the building in 1995. The drawings are based on Sanborn Company fire insurance maps for the Roseburg business district, ca. 1884-1931.
|Title||Drawings for an Exhibit on the History of the Jackson Building in Roseburg, Oregon|
|Collection||ARCHIVES AND MANUSCRIPTS|