|Object Name||prescription file|
|Scope & Content||
REMARKS:Four  black boxes containing prescriptions filled at Marsters Drug Store between May and November 1951. Prescription forms include names and addresses of physicians, many of whom were located in the Medical Arts Building [corner of Oak and Main, adjacent to the Armory].; Boxes are numbered 178000, 180000, 182000, and 183000. They are stored on the metal shelves on the Research Library balcony.
|Creator||Marsters Drug Co. Inc.|
|Title||Prescription Files from Marsters Drug Store|
|Collection||ARCHIVES AND MANUSCRIPTS|